flash Intro Movie Down with murder inc Index News by country GOOGLE US DEFENSE

TubeTrain Bombs

photos obtained from Cryptome clearly show photos from the scene have
been manipulated... Is this why Associated Press pulled them?

Check out that red door paint brushed on...my humble gratitude to 'Irishdrifter' for the heads up...


London bombings toll rises to 37

Last Updated: Thursday, 7 July, 2005, 20:50 GMT 21:50 UK

A series of bomb attacks on London's transport network has killed more than 30 people and injured about 700 others. Three explosions on the Underground left 35 dead and two died in a blast on a double decker bus.

Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said the bombings had "the hallmarks of an al-Qaeda-related attack". Prime Minister Tony Blair promised the "most intense police and security service action to make sure we bring those responsible to justice".

Mr Blair, who had returned to London from the G8 summit in Gleneagles, condemned the terrorists and paid tribute to the stoicism and resilience of the people of London. "They are trying to use the slaughter of innocent people to cow us, to frighten us out of doing the things that we want to do," he said in a televised statement from Downing Street. They "should not and they must not succeed," he said. "We know that these people act in the name of Islam but we also know that the vast and overwhelming majority of Muslims here and abroad are decent and law-abiding people who abhor those who do this every bit as much as we do," he added.

The Queen, who will visit some of those involved in the tragedy on Friday, said she was "deeply shocked" and sent her sympathy to those affected. The union jack flag was flying at half mast over Buckingham Palace. Further details of the Queen's visit will be announced on Friday morning.

Blast timeline

0851 Seven people die in a blast on a train 100 yards from Liverpool Street station

0856 21 people die in a blast on a train between Russell Square and King's Cross stations

0917 Seven people die in blast on a train at Edgware Road station

0947 Two people die in a blast on a number 30 bus at Tavistock Place

US President George Bush told reporters at the G8 Summit in Gleneagles "the war on terror goes on."

Hundreds of thousands of commuters faced difficult journeys home from London on Thursday night after a day of travel chaos. Many opted to walk while some booked into hotels. By late afternoon, major routes out of London, including the M25 and M4, were jammed and motorists have been urged not to drive into the centre as many roads are shut.

All London Underground services have been suspended until at least Friday. Bus services have resumed in central London (Zone One) with diversions in affected areas. Most mainline train stations are open.

Metropolitan Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Brian Paddick confirmed 35 people had died in the blasts on the Underground. He said there were 21 confirmed fatalities following the blast at 0856 BST on a Piccadilly Line train in a tunnel between King's Cross and Russell Square.

There were seven confirmed deaths after a blast at 0851 BST 100 yards into a tunnel from Liverpool Street station. The train involved was a Circle Line train.

And at 0917 BST an explosion on another Circle Line train coming into Edgware Road underground station blew a hole through a wall onto another train at an adjoining platform.

Three trains were thought to be involved and there were seven confirmed deaths so far, Mr Paddick said. He said two had died in the bus blast at 0947 at the junction of Upper Woburn Place and Tavistock Square.

- BBC - 7th July

Terrorist Attacks on the Capital

Published: 08/07/05

The following details have been provided by the Metropolitan Police as an outline of events on Thursday 7 July 2005.

At 08.15 on 7 July there was an explosion in a train carriage 100 yards from Liverpool Street Sation.

At 08.56 there was another incident as Kings Cross/ Russell Square. Both stations were used to bring out casualties. At Kings Cross there were 7 confirmed fatalities, 10 people seriously injured and 100 walking wounded.

At 09.17 there was an explosion on a train coming into Edgeware Road underground station approximately 100 yards into the tunnel. Five fatalities were confirmed.

At 09.47 a bus exploded at Upper Woburn Sqaure junction with Tavistock Place. At present the number of fatalities has not been confirmed.

There were 4 devices in total, the Police did not receive a warning and have not yet received any claims of responsibility.

All those injured have now been treated. Two mortuaries have been set up at the Royal National Hotel and the Holiday Inn in Bloomsbury.

' These were callous attacks on innocent members of the public deliberately designed to kill and inflict maximum injury'- Metropolitan Police Service.

- gos.gov.uk


how accurate is the following story...? boy, the press are lacking in the basics aren't they?

Bombers 'wanted burning cross'

July 14, 2005- LONDON'S four suspected suicide bombers had wanted to to scar the city with a "burning cross" of blasts in its north, south, east and west, in the hope of being declared Islamic martyrs, reports say. The theory came as a global manhunt began for the man suspected of being the mastermind behind the suicide bombings. [snip]

Late last night, anti-terror police spread their search to the market town of Aylesbury, about 64km north-west of London, searching one residential address but making no arrests and finding no explosives. - The Australian

dot to dot terror: to make a cross.... you need 5 points: North, East, West, South....and the 'central' point

Original assertion of the times of the explosions

This operation apparently involves getting four bombers/bombs to the North, East, West & South

This was done in Rush Hour conditions
apparently without a walkthrough to prepare
so the bombers come out of Thameslink station into the Tube station
then set off in their respective directions
for this scenario to match with the actual bomb locations
the two that went East the Liverpool St and West to Edgeware Rd would have to have started out before the southbound
but then are we to believe that the Russell Square bomb is in a southerly position????? NO! so why did it go off?
you see, none of it makes sense if you add the media stories to the equation...

London 7/7: TFL, TrackerNet Images & Evidence Removal

- Transport for London published TrackerNet schematic images that showed the movements of the bombed trains on the morning of 7 July. These images have since disappeared from the TFL web site even though the TFL press release which announced the publication of the images still references them. Why?



are these times all bollocks...if so why do the press do this?

Read the statement on the diagram:
Can you believe the authorities didn't
know which direction the trains were going in?

"For the next 30 years, Metronet Rail and Tube Lines are investing some £1 billion per year on new trains, new track, new signalling and refurbished and modernised stations." - Metronet

original 26-minutes bombspan

"Detectives on Saturday revised their initial timeline of events, ascertaining from a review of the subways' computer and electrical systems that the bombings on three Underground trains occurred within a minute of one another, at 8:50 a.m., not over a 26-minute span as initially thought. "

- CBC July 30

26 MINUTES to call the cops


Probe on delay over tube bomb alert

By Megan Lloyd Davies And Alexandra Williams

CONFUSED tube staff took nearly 30 minutes to tell police there had been explosions on the underground. They thought the chaos was caused by problems with the power supply, a derailment and someone trapped under a train. And it was 26 minutes before they alerted police that there had been an explosion. Details of the London Underground log from last Thursday were made public for the first time yesterday.

It revealed the first call was made to police at 8.51am after a bomb went off on a Circle line train between Liverpool Street and Aldgate. Staff requested ambulances at 9.10am - but it was another seven minutes before the Met received a call specifically stating an explosion had occurred. Tube chiefs also decided not to switch to Code Red - the immediate shutdown of the network - fearing passengers would be trapped on trains. Instead they called a Code Amber - telling drivers to head for the nearest station and let people out. There were more than 200,000 commuters travelling on the network at the time.

Now an inquiry is to be launched into why control centre staff did not realise sooner that it was a terrorist attack.

A London Underground spokesman explained: "Our initial thought was that this was a big power failure.

"You get smoke and loud bangs if there is a power failure.

"We did everything we should have done. We thought Code Amber was the best way of getting everyone out as quickly as possible. We managed to get 200,000 people evacuated within one hour." - Daily Mirror

Did no-one call the Police at all from 3 seperate incidents over 26 minutes?

Somebody called the news media, within 10-15 minutes...that's for sure

Somebody is either Psychic or went back in time a whole minute!
and that's just the report to the authorities...so the explosion must have happened before 8:49am, having been discovered and then acted upon...and reported.

How long does it take to call the authorities?, who, are quoted, above as saying they recieved a call at 8:49am

How long does it take to file a report on 'Ireland Online'?

Sure, if you were on the scene you could text them/e-mail them...via cell phone... How many peoples first priority would be to text a news desk?

Perhaps the authorities clocks were slow...yep...that's it... in a busy emergency response situation with a focus on accuracy all of their clocks were 1-3 minutes slow...[!?]

Friday July 8, 2005

Don't PANIC! CCTV will prove everything???????

"Police said from the start that closed-circuit footage and forensic clues uncovered by detectives scouring the wreckage of the ruined trains and bus would be critical to their inquiry.

Detectives on Saturday revised their initial timeline of events, ascertaining from a review of the subways' computer and electrical systems that the bombings on three Underground trains occurred within a minute of one another, at 8:50 a.m., not over a 26-minute span as initially thought. " - CBC

what was the time difference?

if it was '50 seconds'

count that out, nearly a minute is a long time in this scenario

and remember that now the authorities are saying it is a suicide bombing

how bad at synchronising your watches would you have to be, to get it 50 seconds [a minute] out?

the police gathered Technical data from London Underground: to establish the detonations were 'almost simultaneous'...

were the CCTV cameras times out slightly?

did the bombers just agree a loose time? or a place, like between stations, to detonate

if they were 'Jihadis' its seems plausable they would be wanting accuracy not sloppiness as a tribute to Allah.

If the bombs were in packages or backpacks... how could the bombs be remotely detonated via cell phone by a 'mastermind' if these do not work in the underground network?

Movements asserted

15th JULY: note: story changed again new scenario asserted

news report on ITV lunchtime news asserts that Hasib Hussain, the bus bomber, got out of Kings Cross and went walkabout down to Euston, then caught the 30 bus back towards Kings Cross
[going northwards from Marble Arch to Hackney Wick]

but the news-media claims. it was diverted down towards Russell Square, it exploded where the same road changes its name from 'Upper Woburn Place' to 'Tavistock Place' to 'Woburn Place'
[its all the same run of road]

so why was the bus diverted towards the trouble?

there has been a bomb-situation going on for some considerable time [nearly an hour] with evacuated people from Russell Square, confused people milling about trying to make connections...

Was the bus diverted to alleviate passengers fleeing the Russell Square end of the bomb fallout?

it seems so close to this bomb site that questions have to be asked

Did Hasib Hussain, know the bus was being diverted to where his colleague apparently did his work earlier? ...is this proximity all a coincidence?

lets assume that the bombs on the tubes did go off simultaneously...and that Hasib Hussain was to detonate his bomb at the same time...

Why, if he knew these bombs were going to explode and cause panic...would he himself supposedly panic, and then walk around for an hour? Police were cordoning off areas...and surely, there must have been some sort of Police/special forces response...???

What stopped him just detonating in a crowded area like Kings Cross? A cordon:


The atmosphere along Euston Road this morning was very different to most. The pavements were packed with confused tube travellers and the roads gridlocked.

I was surprised to see that the police were even preventing pedestrians walking down towards Kings Cross (the direction I wanted to go). I tried to establish what was going on but the police were busy enough and so spoke to another pedestrian who confirmed that we could not go any further.

So I was re-directed down Tavistock Street when a minute or so later I heard an explosion and saw a huge piece of red metal and lots of debris propelled high into the air in front of me. Later I deduced this must have been the roof of the bus.

People, including myself, seemed to remain fairly calm to begin with but later when I heard reports from other pedestrians about what they had seen I began to get quite emotional. It's an odd feeling being so close to such a horrific incident. If I hadn't stopped to find out about the detour then I dread to think how close to the blast I would have been.

Perhaps even stranger was the feeling of being completely vulnerable and utterly trapped within London's vastness. I didn't know where to turn to and my mobile not working didn't help. My heart goes out to all those innocent people involved in the blast and to all their relatives and friends. CASSANDRA HARWOOD

... if he was supposedly trying to get to North London...why didn't he walk Northwards? in only 10 minutes, he could have walked up Evershot Street by Euston Station and been in Camden Town...Did he not have a map?

Did the Police redirect Habib Hussain onto the No.30 bus?

Cell phone shenanigans

24th August 2005 - and the BBC release this strange story:

London bomber called accomplices

One of the 7 July London bombers rang his fellow suicide attackers before his device went off, the BBC has learned.

Hasib Hussain, 18, called his three accomplices on his mobile phone before killing 13 people on the No 30 bus. But Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Germaine Lindsay, 19, and Shehzad Tanweer, 22, had already killed themselves and 39 passengers on three Tube trains.

No-one has been charged over the 7 July bombings. The main suspects in the 21 July failed attacks are all in custody.

Mastermind theories

Three bombs exploded on the London Underground at around 0850 BST on 7 July, but Hasib Hussain did not detonate his device until 0947 BST. Scotland Yard has confirmed to BBC home affairs correspondent Daniel Sandford that, at some point in the intervening hour, Hussain tried to contact his accomplices.

Making any sense to you?

Why contact your suicide bomber buddies if you know there is chaos going on around you...because they have let the bombs off

If he really tried to contact them...it would suggest that these people were NOT suicide bombers...only bomb planters...So why would Hussain be a suicide bomber on the bus????

He did not try to contact anyone else, which suggests there was no "mastermind" or that he did not want to implicate them, said Daniel Sandford.

The most likely explanation was that he had tried to board the Northern Line, but it was closed, so when things started to go wrong he tried to phone his co-conspirators, he added.

Terrorism expert Michael Clarke, of King's College, said the calls showed Hussain was in a panic and probably rang his accomplices to make sure their bombs had exploded.


The 7 July bomb attacks killed 52 bus and Tube passengers and injured a further 700 people. On 21 July no-one was killed when bombs on three Tube trains and a bus failed to detonate.

So far 14 people have been charged over the 21 July attempted attacks, including three of the suspected bombers.

A fourth bomb suspect, Hussain Osman, 27, is awaiting extradition from Italy. BBC NEWS

24th August 2005 - and Reuters release this even stranger story:

London bombers triggered blasts by hand: paper

Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:49 AM BST

LONDON (Reuters) - Four suicide bombers who killed 52 people in attacks on London's transport network on July 7 triggered the blasts by hand rather than by mobile phones as previously suggested, a British newspaper reported on Wednesday.

The Guardian, citing unidentified senior police and anti-terrorism sources for its information, said the four British Muslims who blew themselves up on three trains and a bus used "button-like" devices to set off the bombs.

"There were no mobile phone timers on (July 7)," the Guardian quoted one source as saying. "They were manually activated."

The newspaper said the discovery was a breakthrough in the investigation into the bombings. Police declined to comment on the report. "We are not prepared to discuss this as it forms part of the investigation," said a police spokeswoman.

Earlier this month, New York's police chief Raymond Kelly said three of the bombs were probably detonated by mobile phones. Spanish investigators have said mobile phones were used to trigger the Madrid train bombings in March 2004 that killed 191 people.

The Guardian said police still had the remains of the four bombers and would try to reassemble the body parts in a search for clues.

Just how much were left of the four British Muslims who 'blew themselves up'?

A second wave of bombings in London in July failed and police say have arrested all the suspects involved. - reuters.co.uk/

Aug 2005 story morphs again: Northern line open! Hussains a Burger Muncher!

Bus bomber stopped for a Big Mac before killing started

By Jason Bennetto and Kim Sengupta - Published: 25 August 2005 -

Suicide bomber Hasib Hussain ate a last meal at McDonald's before blowing up the No. 30 bus on 7 July, killing 13 people.

[er...so...after he'd eaten a feast of that well known symbol of
anti-imperialist militancy - a Mcdonalds Burger, he went on a Islamic mission of martyrdom as a final act against the Great Satan]

Hussain also made a number of telephone calls, at least one of which was to one of his fellow bombers, before carrying out his attack on the bus which exploded in Tavistock Square in central London. There were reports last night he may also have spoken to the other two bombers.

The final minutes of the 18-year-old from Holbeck in Leeds are believed to have been captured by a CCTV camera as he entered the fast food outlet after coming out of King's Cross station.

[my note: 'Captured' by a CCTV camera??? where is this footage???]

Detectives have been attempting to piece together Hussain's "missing hour" between the moment he split up from his fellow bombers at King's Cross and got on the bus. The bus bomb exploded almost an hour after the three Tube bombs.

In particular they have been trying to ascertain whether Hussain may have met up with any "fixers" who helped in the multiple bombings which led to the deaths of 52 people.

There appears to be no evidence Hussain met anyone else during his visit to McDonald's and it is, as yet, unclear which route he took to his target.

[my note: There appears to be no evidence they were even there]

However, investigators have ruled out the theory that he was forced to change his plan of action because part of the underground line was closed.

[my note: so the official story has changed again]

It has been claimed that his original plan to board a northbound Northern line train at King's Cross was thwarted after the line was suspended.

However, the particular section was, in fact, open and he could also have used alternative northbound Tube routes from the same station had that not been the case.

[my note: so they finally discovered the Northern line was open, after how long???]

Hussain boarded the bus carrying 80 passengers, many of them evacuated from the Tube, at Tavistock Square and detonated his device at 9.47am - 57 minutes after the three other suicide bombers.

All four bombs were triggered by the bombers pressing a button and not through mobile telephones. The disclosure contradicted theories that the four may have been duped into becoming suicide bombers.

[my note: so the official story has changed again...away from the dupe theory, which could send people towards the 'terror-drill' scenario]

Scotland Yard has spent seven weeks looking at hours of CCTV footage, telephone records and witness statements.

As The Independent revealed almost two weeks ago they now confirm that the bombers were not being guided by a so-called mastermind and were not part of a larger organised group.

There appears to be no evidence, as yet, that people came into the country from abroad to help with the planning or execution of the attacks.

Police sources also confirmed that there did not appear to be any links between the July 7 and July 21 bombing teams. Instead it appears the second set were carrying out a "copycat" attack - contradicting the Home Secretary, Charles Clarke, who said there may be links.

[my note: Police & Home secretary not following the same hymn book...why? confusion creates fear, it is a psyop to use media as a weapon of warfare]

- independent.co.uk

stranger & stranger!
New theory: frantic last messages are seen as vivid proof
the British-born Muslim extremists
intended to die in the attacks

Bomber may have lost nerve first time

LONDON, Aug. 25 (UPI) -- British police now think a bomber in the July 7 London subway bomb attacks may have lost his nerve the first time around before blowing himself up on a bus.

The new theory is that 18-year-old Hasib Hussain decided not to go through with his mission to blow himself up on a tube train, the Times of London reported.

He then took refuge at McDonald's in King's Cross and tried to contact his fellow bombers to see if they too had failed to go through with their pact, the report said.

[My Note: but this after the BOMBS went off Hussain has wandered into McD's and sat and called his dead buddies...while police & emergency services and injured are being treated in the street...where Hussain is watching presumably...]

But when Hussain received no replies, he realized he was completely alone, the report said. He then steeled himself to go through with his attack. But as there was no possibility of boarding a train, Hussain got on a diverted bus packed with commuters and detonated his bomb, killing 13 people.

The theory is based on revelations there were no problems on the north-bound section of the train line, which Hussain had intended to attack to complete a "burning cross" of bombs in the heart of London.

Hussain's frantic last messages are seen as vivid proof the British-born Muslim extremists intended to die in the attacks, the Times said. United Press International via science daily!

Is a text message vivid proof?

flashback 10th July2005 - This excerpt from an editorial -
mobile connections were apparently
damaged causing queues at payphones...

Up to 100 members of the Church of Scientology in garish yellow jackets joined the relief operation as sandwiches and bottles of water were rushed through the police cordons. As the mobile phone networks collapsed under the weight of calls people queued outside phone boxes to call relatives.

- Sunday July 10, 2005 - The Observer "The Horror"

flashback further to 7th July2005 - Cell Network slowed, but are still operating

Explosions rock London's transportation system
Communication networks slowed, but are still operating

News Story by John Blau and James Niccolai

JULY 07, 2005 (IDG NEWS SERVICE) - A series of four explosions rocked London's public transport system this morning, killing at least 37 people and injuring hundreds of others. Mobile and fixed-line telephone networks were severely congested as panicked Londoners called relatives in the city, but there were no initial reports of more widespread communications damage.

The explosions tore through a double-decker bus, an underground station and other locations; British Prime Minister Tony Blair said the incidents appeared to be the work of terrorists.

London's public transport system was brought to a halt, with all underground stations and bus routes closed, according to several reports.

Representatives from local operators Orange PLC, O2 (U.K.) Ltd., T-Mobile U.K. Ltd., Vodafone Ltd. and British Telecommunications PLC all said they appeared to have suffered no damage to their infrastructure.

"Our network is not damaged, but we are experiencing a high volume of traffic, forcing customers to dial numbers a few times before they get a connection," a Vodafone spokesman said. "We're telling them they can expect some delay but they should keep trying."

Orange spokeswoman Sarah Taylor said, "No U.K. mobile phone operators have infrastructure in the Tube, so there are no base stations that can be affected in the underground system. "We have taken action to ensure maximum availability and improve traffic flow on our network in the London area."

BT saw a big surge in call volumes, congesting its networks and leading to delays in calls getting through, a spokesman said.

"We're asking people to only make essential calls," he said.

The news Web site of the British Broadcasting Corp., the state TV and radio company, continued to provide updates on events, although the site was slower to load than usual.

The main BBC Web site, which usually carries information about TV programs and entertainment, was unavailable for part of the morning. It came back online around midday in a slimmed-down form, with news headlines relating to the explosions and a warning not to call emergency services except in life-threatening situations.

There was no noticeable variation in the volume of Internet traffic through The London Internet Exchange Ltd., or Linx, which manages peering points in London for all major U.K. Internet service providers.

"With the Internet, there's been no effect," said Vanessa Evans, a spokeswoman for Linx, adding, "There's a lot of traffic flowing to the news sites, which are holding up very well."

Level 3 Communications Inc. and MCI Inc., two large providers of fiber-optic infrastructure for the Internet, claimed no problems. "Our network is operating normally," said an MCI spokeswoman in London. She declined to comment on where the company has cable.

A spokeswoman for Level 3 said the company's network was not affected in London City, also declining to comment on its cable routes. The city's subway system is used by various telephone companies for their communication cables.

Reuters via ComputerWorld

So why did New York shut down its Commuter tunnel network communications?

Cell phone service disabled in N.Y. tunnels after London attack

Cell phones have been used in the past to trigger bombs - News Story by Reuters

JULY 11, 2005 (REUTERS) - Cellular phone service has been shut off in four busy New York commuter tunnels since last week's deadly blasts in London, officials said today. No specific reason was given for the move, but cell phones have been used to trigger bombs in the past.

Cell phone service is disabled in the Holland and Lincoln tunnels that connect Manhattan to New Jersey under the Hudson River, the Midtown Tunnel to the city's Queens borough and the Battery Tunnel to Brooklyn, officials said. The move came immediately after the bombings in London on Thursday (see Update: Explosions rock London's transportation system), according to a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which oversees operation of the Lincoln and Holland tunnels.

New York has remained on high alert for another attack following the Sept. 11, 2001, hijacked plane attacks, which destroyed the World Trade Center's twin towers.

In March 2004, bombs in Madrid that killed 191 people on trains were fitted to mobile phones, using the alarms as timers. Police in London have said they believe the subway bombs there were detonated by timers.

"Following the bombings in London, as a security precaution, the Port Authority required that cell phone service be suspended inside the Lincoln and Holland tunnels," said Tony Ciavolella, a Port Authority spokesman. "This was an initiative we put into place for the safety and security of the public."

The service will be disabled until further notice, Ciavolella said.

A spokesman for the New York Police Department said officials would weigh the benefits of disabled service against allowing cell phone service in the tunnels so the public could report suspicious packages or individuals.

Verizon Wireless spokesman Jeffrey Nelson said the Port Authority and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority had advised Verizon Wireless that they had discontinued cell phone service in the tunnels. Verizon Wireless is a venture of Verizon Communications and Vodafone, the country's second biggest mobile service.

Nelson said Verizon Wireless hoped service in the tunnels would be restored as quickly as possible and said he was not aware of any other U.S. cities taking similar actions.

"There's lots of different ways to use the cell phone as a trigger device," said Ken Dulaney, a wireless analyst at technology market research firm Gartner Inc. But he added, "If you stop a cell phone, there are myriad other ways to trigger bombs." - Reuters via ComputerWorld

on Monday 24th August - Cell Phone Services were finally Restored At Two Of Four Area Tunnels

- er...what a great device for terror fearmongering

Don't switch off mobile phone networks, extend them

Terrorists may talk to each other using mobile phones, just like any other people in this world. They may even use them, theoretically, to set off bombs from a distance. This has led governments to consider switching off mobile phone networks after terrorist attacks. In the same vein, allowing the use of mobile phones on airplanes in flight worries them a lot. This is nonsensical for a number of reasons.

Mobile phones have played a very important role in reducing panic and coordinating rescue efforts in several large terrorist attacks recently. There is no doubt that they are one of the most important factors of reducing the ill effects of such attacks. And still, authorities want to switch them off just when they're needed most. Why? Because they think that terrorists may detonate their bombs by calling them up over the mobile phone network. Yes, they could, but this reasoning is really full of holes, for the following reasons:

If you switch off the mobile phone network after a bomb has gone off, you're a bit late, aren't you? It already has gone off. Pretty obvious, when you think of it, no?

So, you expect more than one bomb to go off, and you want to stop the other bombs from being detonated. That implies that the terrorist must wait long enough, so you get the time to switch off the network. Will he? Not likely. So far there hasn't been any multiple bombs with decent time intervals between the consecutive blasts, why should they start now?

Prohibiting mobile phones on airplanes means nothing, unless you expect a suicide bomber to be deterred by the risk of being fined. If he uses his phone anyway, do you expect him to be handbagged by the little old lady in the next seat?

The twin tower attack and the bombings in London were (probably) done by suicide bombers. They don't need mobile phones to detonate themselves, do they? If a terrorist would ever need to remotely set off a bomb, he could use mobile phones, CB radio or other means. A mobile phone is the cheapest way, but not the only way of doing it. - J. Martin Wehlou MD, CISSP, CSDP

This story is a PSYOP

This is PSYOPS

By Jeff Edwards - THE London bombers may have been duped into killing themselves so their secrets stayed hidden.

Police and MI5 are probing if the four men were told by their al-Qaeda controller they had time to escape after setting off timers. Instead, the devices exploded immediately. A security source said: "If the bombers lived and were caught they'd probably have cracked. Would their masters have allowed that to happen? We think not."

The evidence is compelling: The terrorists bought return rail tickets, and pay and display car park tickets, before boarding _ a train at Luton for London. None of the men was heard to cry "Allah Akhbar!" - "God is great" - usually screamed by suicide bombers as they detonate their bomb.

[webmaster note: where is the video of the bombers proclaiming this the work of a group???]

Their devices were in large rucksacks which could be easily dumped instead of being strapped to their bodies. They carried wallets containing their driving licences, bank cards and other personal items. Suicide bombers normally strip themselves of identifying material.

Similar terror attacks against public transport in Madrid last year were carried out by recruits who had time to escape and planned to strike again.

Bomber Hasib Hussain detonated his device at the rear of the top deck of a No 30 bus, not in the middle of the bottom deck where most damage would be caused.

Additionally, two of the bombers had strong personal reasons for staying alive.

Jermaine Lindsay's partner Samantha Lewthwaite, 22, mother of his one-year-old son, is expecting her second baby within days. Mohammed Sidique Khan's wife Hasina, mum of a 14-month-old daughter, is also pregnant.

Our source disclosed: "The theory that they were not a suicide squad is gathering pace. They were the weakest link.

"We think it's possible they were told that when they pressed buttons to set off timers they'd have a short time to abandon the bombs and get away before the blast. Instead, the bombs exploded immediately."

Another intelligence source added: "Whoever is behind this didn't want to waste their best operatives on a suicide mission. Instead they used easily recruited low-grade men who may have believed they'd walk away."

- Mirror

It's purpose is to convince you that these 'bombers' were really there...

wheras the following is trying to assert that the bombers were 'acting normal'...aware that they were being filmed...

July 7 Tube bomber argued with cashier shortly before blast

By Jason Bennetto, Crime Correspondent - Published: 31 October 2005

One of the suicide bombers who attacked London on 7 July was filmed arguing with a cashier about being short-changed hours before he blew himself up.

Another of the terrorists - the teenager who destroyed a double-decker bus - was also captured on surveillance cameras wandering around the streets of London, "bumping into people", before detonating his rucksack bomb.

New details of the behaviour and last movements of the four suicide bombers, who killed 52 people, were disclosed by a representative of the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist Branch, the magazine Police Review has reported.

The counter terrorist expert also told a seminar that the policing bill for the attacks on 7 July and the failed bombings on 21 July so far stands at £77m.

He warned traffic officers that the four terrorists - Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, Germaine Lindsay, 19, and Hasib Hussain, 18, - did not fit the preconceived terrorist profile.

Tanweer hired a Nissan Micra and is believed to have been used to bring the other two Leeds-based terrorists, Hussain and Khan, to Luton railway station, from where they took the train into London for the bombing mission.

As an example the unnamed official told delegates that Tanweer argued with a cashier that he had been short changed, after stopping off at a petrol station on his way to the intended target in London.

The official told the seminar held in Preston, Lancashire two weeks ago: "This is not the behaviour of a terrorist - you'd think this is normal.

"Tanweer also played a game of cricket the night before he travelled down to London - now are these the actions of someone who is going to blow themselves up the next day? "I've seen the CCTV footage of these people. They do not appear to be on their way to commit any crime at all. The Russell Square bomber [Hasib Hussain] is actually seen going into shops and bumping into people [prior to his attack]. "We have been told in the past that the normal age [for a terrorist] is about 30 ... that profile is totally wrong."

Fresh details about the apparent confusion and disorientation of the youngest bomber, Hussain, follows the disclosure that he left the Underground system and wandered around the King's Cross area - at one point he was filmed going into a McDonald's take-away - before setting off his bomb on a No 30 bus in Tavistock Square, killing 13, more than an hour after the other terrorists had detonated their devices on the Tube trains.

Tanweer detonated a bomb on a Circle line train between Aldgate and Liverpool Street stations which killed seven people, including himself. Detectives also discovered that three of the bombers - not including Hussain - had visited London and staged a practice run nine days before the attack.

The representative from the anti-terrorist branch warned officers at the seminar that terrorists may not necessarily act like people who are about to blow themselves up. He told delegates to watch out for signs of hostile reconnaissance. He added: "They will be looking to obtain a profile of the building, determine the best mode of attack, and determine the optimum time to conduct an operation."

The official asked officers to look out for groups of two or more people taking significant interest in the location of CCTV cameras, and also vehicles parked outside a building with people staying inside the vehicle longer than usual. - independent.co.uk

So now we have Media & cops trying to assert that the bombers were playing to the cameras in order to appear normal

so you could be just going about your daily business and the fact that you are 'acting' normal


is a 'dead giveaway'




Captain Wardrobes

Down with Murder inc.